How do I change contractor?

An application to change electrical contractor is required where the installing contractor is not available to complete and or certify a new installation. To apply for a change of contractor please fill out the change of contractor form. The appropriate criteria must be met for an application to be approved. Please note that a minimum charge of 280 (+ VAT) will apply for a Change of Contractor Inspection. You can find more information on the change of contractor here.