Safe Electric’s Complaints Procedure does not deal with the following aspects of a Complaint:
- Contractual or commercial matters of any kind, such as the price charged for the works or whether correct payment has been made to the contractor for works completed.
- Complaints about aspects of electrical works which are not directly related to electrical safety, such as the performance of a lighting installation.
- Complaints where subsequent action has been taken by another contractor. In such cases, Safe Electric would be unable to firmly establish, by means of an on-site inspection, whether or not the electrical works originally complied with the National Rules for Electrical Installations.
- Non-compliance with specific requirements which fall outside the scope of the National Rules for Electrical Installations.
- Complaints about works carried out by persons other than Registered Electrical Contractors (RECs).
- Electrical works that are not yet completed.