How do I make a complaint about a REC’s work?

If you wish to make a complaint about the standard of the work carried out by a REC or if you have not been issued a Completion Certificate and the REC is refusing to do so, please submit complaint by completing the complaint form.

Your complaint will be investigated by Safe Electric and may result in the disciplinary of the REC concerned. Please note that Safe Electric deals only with complaints related to technical standards and safety. You can find a list of common non-valid complaints here.